Do you enjoy handing over cash to the taxman ?
If you’ve been putting off getting a website or giving your old outdated site a makeover, now is a good time.
If you need a new website, it is almost certainly 100% tax deductible this year (see footnote)
Why get a website when you’ve managed all these years without one ?
Simple answer is that everyone is moving online to find pretty much anything – tradesmen, services, products, accommodation, you name it.
The yellow pages is shrinking every year as are the business services section in the local papers – Google, especially on a mobile phone is the way your prospects are looking for you or your business type.
You need a good website be there when they search for your name or your type of business or service.
Book a new site build before June 30 and we’ll ensure your tax invoice falls in this financial year, so it will come straight off this year’s tax liability.
Don’t worry that we won’t be able to fit you in. As long as we’ve opened a client file for you, the project is started and qualifies.
Payment is only due when the site is complete and delivered.
Recent Example of our work : InglesonLodge.com.auWe can build you stunning flexible websites using the most popular platform in the world (WordPress) so there are no expensive specialists required to add or change the site and you can even update it yourself if you are that way inclined.
We can go as simple or complex as you wish :
A popular option would be :
- 5 Page wordpress website with custom content and graphics
- Your own Domain ie YourBusiness.com.au – that you own forever
- Unlimited Email addresses yourname@Yourbusiness.com.au firstname.lastname@example.org etc etc
- Contact Us form linked to your email
- Interchangeable templates – change the look & feel without having to start again. Modernise at the push of a button.
- A word processor style maintenance interface that you can update information or add pages yourself
Typical Cost : $795
We can also do very simple contact us sites starting from $495 if you are on a tight budget but would like to secure your business name and have professional looking email addresses, then this package will get you started.
For clients working in ultra competitive markets, we can build out fully search engine optimised (SEO) sites which require a few weeks work and on going content to get them to perform well in the search engines. We’re happy to review your requirements and quote accordingly.
We also have booster services to get your site visible for your industry search terms like :
- Google Business Listing Optimisation
- Add your site to 40 – 100 of the most important trade and business directories
- Content Syndication. Have your website updates appear automatically on facebook, twitter and up to 20 other digital properties.
- On going content and updates
- Social Media Marketing
- Paid Digital Marketing Campaigns
If you would like to discuss your business or personal website requirements or would like to get your site build booked in this financial year,
then please either
email : email@example.com
or give Alan a call on 0433 579 600
We’re located in Deloraine, so you’ll be dealing with a Tassie business not an offshore call centre.
Remember – if it looks like you will be writing a cheque to the ATO this year, why not legitimately channel some of that liability into an income producing, lead generating asset.
From the ATO :
“Claiming website costs
If you incur expenses creating or maintaining a website for your business, you may be able to claim the costs as a deduction.
If you’re a small business with an aggregated turnover of less than $2 million, you can choose to use the simplified depreciation rules. If you do this and your cost is:
- less than the instant asset write-off threshold – you can claim a deduction for the full amount in the income year you incur the expense”
at the time of writing, the threshold is $20k, so we’re pretty confident most website development costs will fall well within that
Read the entire explanation here : https://www.ato.gov.au/Business/Income-and-deductions-for-business/In-detail/Other-deductions/Claiming-website-costs/